Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hip Hop In Heels

A friend of mine celebrated her birthday this week and had us feeling like Divas! We took a hip hop in heels class at the Millennium dance studio in North Hollywood. Our instructor was the amazing Shirlene Quigley. I had a ball, and can not wait to return for some regular dance classes. I felt like Beyonce when the music came on...Confidence was on 10..It rocked!

Rocking Susspenders from the thrift store, 213 Industry Spandex-Sheer leggings and Calvin Klein Shoes





3 comments:

  1. cool post ...u look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! I bet that class was amazing!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'll have to look for something like that around here. You know I think I'm Beyonce the Corporate version. LOL.
    -K

    ReplyDelete